Joseph Buegeleisens Buco's J-31 was an aviator style leather jacket that was created in 1949.
The aviator style biker jacket featured a double breasted design with a large pocket on the left hip and smaller map pockets on the right hip and sides. The four belt loops on the outside of the hem are in place to accomodate a belt, and the reinforced belt loops on the inside of the jacket were to secure the riders pants. The custom produced brass buttons on the chest are purely decorative but have become synonymous with the J-31 jacket.
- Horsehide, Vegetable Tanned, Pigment Finished
- Hound's Tooth Wool Lining
- McCoy's Original Front Zipper
- 50s Talon Sleeve, Side, Left Pocket Zipper
- 40s Round Chain Linked Right Pocket Zipper
- Brass Dot Buttons
- Made in Japan