Introduced in the 1950s, becoming the flight jacket of the U.S. Air Force and Navy. This Type MA-1 flight jacket is a reproduction of those that were contracted and made by Lion Uniform Inc.
Nylon 66 was invented by DuPont Co. Nylon 66 is more flame resistant and durable compared to other nylon fibers. The Real McCoy’s have studied the original Mil-Spec formula to replicate its yarn, density and weave, a full original of the brand.
- Outer shell and lining: 66 Nylon
- Fabric Interlining: Wool Pile
- Custom produced original McCOY Front Zip
- Deadstock 50s Talon on sleeve pocket
- 100% Wool Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Made in Japan